Bee Nice, Bee Honest, Bee Happy, Bee You card - 365 day challenge

Hi Craft addicts!     

Today's handmade card is one using some dies, stamps and some inks!

  • I coloured a piece of white card using yellow, orange, red and pink Distress Oxide and Harmony inks (from Tim Holtz and Crafter's Companion) to make a sunrise (esque) background and spritzed it with some water.
  • I then added some self adhesive paper to the back of a piece of Lynda Chapman's Black card and used the Sweet as Honeycomb Die from Crafter's Companion Nature's Garden Bee-youtiful collection to cut it out.
  • Removing the backing sheet carefully, and taking out any waste bits left, I then stuck that to the background and cut around it.
  • I used some foam pads to add it to the front of a top fold white 7" x 5" card trying to make it as central as possible.
  • I then stamped out the Bee NIce sentiment directly on to the card using Gina K Obsidian Black ink.
  • Finally I added some Glossy Highlights (or Glossy Accents) to the wings of the bees.

So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-


Follow us on Twitter  follow me on twitter  Like us on Facebook follow me on facebook       Like us on Pinterest follow me on pinterest         Watch us on You Tube (coming soon) follow me on youtube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello - duo of Dachshunds - hand coloured DL Kraft card - Day 251 of my 366 day challenge

You are my sunshine... hummingbird and flowers A6 white card - Day 211 of my 365 day challenge

Dandelion clocks on hand coloured background 6" black card - Day 253 of my 365 day challenge