Bee Kind - Bees, Honeycomb and flowers silhouette square card - 365 day challenge

 Hi Craft addicts!     

Today's handmade card is one using some dies, stamps and some inks!

  • I coloured a piece of white card using yellow, orange, red and pink Distress Oxide and Harmony inks (from Tim Holtz and Crafter's Companion) to make a sunrise (esque) background and cut it out using Spellbinder's Petite Picot edge square die.
  • I then added some self adhesive paper to the back of a piece of Lynda Chapman's Black card and used the Bumbling in the Flowers Die from Crafter's Companion Nature's Garden Bee-youtiful collection to cut it out.
  • Removing the backing sheet carefully, and taking out any waste bits left, I then stuck that to the frame I had made earlier.
  • I used a dotty tape pen to attach the whole thing to the front of a 5" white card leaving a narrow border all around it.
  • I then stamped out the Bee Kind sentiment on to some white card, coloured it a bit with the residue inks left on my blender brushes and attached it to the bottom right hand corner with a solid tape pen. 

So if you think this sounds interesting then why not:-


Follow us on Twitter  follow me on twitter  Like us on Facebook follow me on facebook       Like us on Pinterest follow me on pinterest         Watch us on You Tube (coming soon) follow me on youtube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello - duo of Dachshunds - hand coloured DL Kraft card - Day 251 of my 366 day challenge

You are my sunshine... hummingbird and flowers A6 white card - Day 211 of my 365 day challenge

Dandelion clocks on hand coloured background 6" black card - Day 253 of my 365 day challenge