Hi Craft addicts! Today's handmade card for my 365 day challenge is a Congratulations card using stamps and alcohol markers.... I took the Scented Blooms stamp from a Jane Gill collection in the Woodware range from Creative Expressions and stamped it on to some white card using Gina K Obsidian Black ink as it is a hybrid ink and can be used for both watercolours and alcohol inks. I then used Spectrum Noir pastel alcohol markers to colour the flowers in - I decided to use pink, yellow and lilac colours as I wanted it to look a bit Spring like. Once I was happy with them, I then coloured the leaves in with a couple of Green Tri-blender markers again from Spectrum Noir and fussy cut around the whole image. For the background I used various watercolour inks and also Cosmic Shimmer Neon Green polish along with adding some a Green/gold Glimmer pen from Ink Lily to the darker part of it and let it dry. Once it was, I stuck the flower topper on to it using PVA glue an...
Comments